Dr Gwendolynn Diaz, AyD
Don’t wait until you get sick. One of the most important parts of preventive medicine is to be PROACTIVE! Looking at your biology, your current state of health and your genetic tendencies, we can help determine the most appropriate preventive health strategy for you and your family. Science based medicine is essential for understanding how your body responds to pathogens (invaders). Understanding how your body to responds to pathogens is arguably the most effective and natural way to fight disease of any kind. Waiting until your choices are limited compromises your ability to make good health decisions for you and your family.
• Lifestyle - If we all spent 15 minutes a day focusing on small changes in our lives, the difference in our health would be extraordinary. Discovering the most effective health choices is key to building resilience in our bodies as well as adapting to the enormous amounts of stress we are under these days. Why not take those minutes away from the media you are watching and use it wisely? Maybe we wouldn’t be in the predicament of needing to watch these headlines to see what’s breaking apart our world moment by moment. I would like to think so
• Stress Mitigation - it’s hard to keep up with the world today. Every turn is a new crisis, every part of our body is responding to the stimulus. Truly understanding how stress affects us as well and how to clear stress from our bodies is so important in these times. We can help you find the best tools to manage stress and keep your body healthy and strong when the time comes to rely on it.
• Nutrition and Supplements - Eating the right foods for your body and the right amount for your body is not a diet, it’s a way of longevity. It allows you to feel great and stay healthy through the toughest of times. It doesn’t mean giving up our favorite things, it means taking some responsibility for yourself and deciding what you put in will determine what you get out of your body. You don’t suffer when you learn how to eat well, you thrive.
• Herbal Therapeutics - At this point, everyone knows someone that is suffering. Despite the current rhetoric, there are many ways to mitigate suffering and help our bodies through a pandemic. Historically, we have treated illness in pandemics for thousands of years. There is no cure. You need to understand your body has the ability to adapt to a host of different situations. Mother Nature’s bounty has been used since the beginning of human existence to treat illness. That’s science you can believe in.
• Genetic Testing - Let’s not focus on treating symptoms but rather go upstream and understand our tendencies at a cellular level. Using a blueprint of your body, we can then prevent, delay and even reverse chronic disease. Isn’t that all the big talk right now? The most vulnerable to get sick are the most apt to have chronic conditions.
Let’s focus on the root cause. Origin Health can work with you on many levels to keep your body and mind in the best condition it can be. You can be confident knowing you can count on your body to be its best version of itself. Only you can give yourself the gift of good health. Use it wisely.